Agency NewsAfter Hours Change
As of Friday, September 30th, 2016, there is a change in Child Welfare After Hours services provided in Dryden, Kenora and Ignace. Anishinaabe Abinoojii Family Services (AAFS) will be providing After Hours services to all Treaty 3 band members. Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services (KRRDCFS) will be providing After Hours services to all other families, including those who would receive services from Tikinagan Child and Family Services.
Hear My Story
We have an urgent need for foster parents in all of our communities, to provide a nurturing, secure and comforting environment for infants, toddlers, preschool age children, adolescents and children with high medical needs.
Foster parents provide a safe, secure, structured environment; are good role models and team players; have a positive attitude with an optimistic outlook; have patience, a good sense of humour, empathy, and an ability to advocate effectively. Become a foster parent today!
Subsidized accommodations provided
Guaranteed monthly payment, tax free
Location: Kenora and Fort Frances
Contact Ruth Eskritt 807-223-5325 or 1-800-465-1100
- Children and families reaching their full potential.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of every child by providing effective services to children and families.
- Positive Attitude
- We will focus on strengths, accept differences and see challenges as opportunities.
- We value positive connections and open communications to provide opportunities for meaningful change.
- We value mutual trust and respect through transparency, honesty and accountability.
- We nurture and embrace the uniqueness of all individuals and cultures in our workplace and communities.
- We are committed to the continuous pursuit of skills, knowledge and quality service.