Agency NewsSociety Membership Drive
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Friday, June 16, 2017, at the Cameron Bay Children’s Centre (Board Room – A15), commencing at 7:00 p.m. It is our hope that you will demonstrate your interest in the Society by purchasing a membership and attending this meeting.
The Society Membership is for the period from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018. This membership allows you to vote at our annual Meeting. To be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting, your membership must be paid as of the official Record Date. The record date has been established as May 16, 2017, which is thirty days in advance of our annual general meeting of members. Should you wish to purchase a membership, please complete the form and return it, along with the assessment of membership dues in the amount of $2.00 (Two Dollars) to the office, care of the Executive Assistant at: Cameron Bay Children’s Centre, 820 Lakeview Drive, Kenora, ON P9N 3P7.
Your membership would be appreciated and we thank you for your interest in the Society.
Additional membership forms can be obtained from each office. Please feel free to recruit membership from within your community and associated collateral agencies.
As of Friday, September 30th, 2016, there is a change in Child Welfare After Hours services provided in Dryden, Kenora and Ignace. Anishinaabe Abinoojii Family Services (AAFS) will be providing After Hours services to all Treaty 3 band members. Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services (KRRDCFS) will be providing After Hours services to all other families, including those who would receive services from Tikinagan Child and Family Services.
Hear My Story
We have an urgent need for foster parents in all of our communities, to provide a nurturing, secure and comforting environment for infants, toddlers, preschool age children, adolescents and children with high medical needs.
Foster parents provide a safe, secure, structured environment; are good role models and team players; have a positive attitude with an optimistic outlook; have patience, a good sense of humour, empathy, and an ability to advocate effectively. Become a foster parent today!
- Children and families reaching their full potential.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of every child by providing effective services to children and families.
- Positive Attitude
- We will focus on strengths, accept differences and see challenges as opportunities.
- We value positive connections and open communications to provide opportunities for meaningful change.
- We value mutual trust and respect through transparency, honesty and accountability.
- We nurture and embrace the uniqueness of all individuals and cultures in our workplace and communities.
- We are committed to the continuous pursuit of skills, knowledge and quality service.