Agency NewsService Performance Indicators
The aggregated SPIs have now been publicly reported. OACAS has some great information on the data results, and further details are available from the Ministry of Children and Youth Services. Please click here for Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services Performance Indicators .
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services annual meeting will take place Friday, June 24, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. in A15/Board Room at Cameron Bay Children's Centre located at 820 Lakeview Drive, Kenora, Ontario.
Receiving and considering the annual report and financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2016 and the report of the auditors thereon;
- Electing directors;
- Appointing auditors; and
- Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
- Amendments to the Bylaws
Hear My Story
We have an urgent need for foster parents in all of our communities, to provide a nurturing, secure and comforting environment for infants, toddlers, preschool age children, adolescents and children with high medical needs.
Foster parents provide a safe, secure, structured environment; are good role models and team players; have a positive attitude with an optimistic outlook; have patience, a good sense of humour, empathy, and an ability to advocate effectively. Become a foster parent today!
Subsidized accommodations provided
Guaranteed monthly payment, tax free
Location: Kenora and Fort Frances
Contact Ruth Eskritt 807-223-5325 or 1-800-465-1100
- Children and families reaching their full potential.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of every child by providing effective services to children and families.
- Positive Attitude
- We will focus on strengths, accept differences and see challenges as opportunities.
- We value positive connections and open communications to provide opportunities for meaningful change.
- We value mutual trust and respect through transparency, honesty and accountability.
- We nurture and embrace the uniqueness of all individuals and cultures in our workplace and communities.
- We are committed to the continuous pursuit of skills, knowledge and quality service.