Agency NewsMedia Release Shine the Light Campaign
Riverside Community Counselling Services' Shine the Light Campaign flyer and info for Woman Abuse Prevention and Awareness month.
KRRDCFS’ Kelly Konechny accepts tickets on behalf of foster family from local radio station Q104. Click here for details.
- Children and families reaching their full potential.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of every child by providing effective services to children and families.
- Positive Attitude
- We will focus on strengths, accept differences and see challenges as opportunities.
- We value positive connections and open communications to provide opportunities for meaningful change.
- We value mutual trust and respect through transparency, honesty and accountability.
- We nurture and embrace the uniqueness of all individuals and cultures in our workplace and communities.
- We are committed to the continuous pursuit of skills, knowledge and quality service.