Agency NewsFind us on Facebook
Check out our new Facebook page!
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services has participated in a provincial literacy initiative called The Bookworm Club. Additional information includes the 2012 Final Evaluation Report for the initial pilot and the 2013 Evaluation Summary Report.
Check out the new video posted on the Foster Care page!
- Children and families reaching their full potential.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of every child by providing effective services to children and families.
- Positive Attitude
- We will focus on strengths, accept differences and see challenges as opportunities.
- We value positive connections and open communications to provide opportunities for meaningful change.
- We value mutual trust and respect through transparency, honesty and accountability.
- We nurture and embrace the uniqueness of all individuals and cultures in our workplace and communities.
- We are committed to the continuous pursuit of skills, knowledge and quality service.