Agency NewsCan you make a difference?
Looking for committed, caring foster parents who have a willingness to provide a nurturing family environment on a short term, possibly long term basis for an adolescent female.
This young woman attends high school and is a good student; enjoys being active and the outdoors; likes various athletics; is spirited; does not smoke nor use illegal substances. She is in good physical health and has a good sense of humour. She is afraid of dogs.
This young woman has experienced significant family instability and trauma. She requires clear expectations/rules otherwise boundaries will be tested. We need a couple/family to share their insight/guidance, offer encouragement when she is feeling down, offer applause when she does well; be a positive role model; and provide structure.
Training, support, a tax free per diem as well as allowances for youth’s expenses are offered. For more information, please contact 467-5437 and ask to speak to Intake Worker about your interest in fostering.
Hear My Story
We have an urgent need for foster parents in all of our communities, to provide a nurturing, secure and comforting environment for infants, toddlers, preschool age children, adolescents and children with high medical needs.
Foster parents provide a safe, secure, structured environment; are good role models and team players; have a positive attitude with an optimistic outlook; have patience, a good sense of humour, empathy, and an ability to advocate effectively. Become a foster parent today!
Subsidized accommodations provided
Guaranteed monthly payment, tax free
Contact Ruth Eskritt 807-223-5325 or 1-800-465-1100
- Children and families reaching their full potential.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of every child by providing effective services to children and families.
- Positive Attitude
- We will focus on strengths, accept differences and see challenges as opportunities.
- We value positive connections and open communications to provide opportunities for meaningful change.
- We value mutual trust and respect through transparency, honesty and accountability.
- We nurture and embrace the uniqueness of all individuals and cultures in our workplace and communities.
- We are committed to the continuous pursuit of skills, knowledge and quality service.