Supervisor Fort Frances
(Quote File #30/18)
Hours of Work
33.75 hours per week (Full Time)
The Supervisor is responsible for clinical supervision and support to assigned staff, as well as the management of the assigned Program(s). Program Management includes program development and review, monitoring of budget allocations, and public consultation. The Supervisor ensures that all assigned programs are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements, Ministry standards, and Agency policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to supervise & direct a staff of social workers and to provide leadership in the Agency’s programming.
- Responsible for clinical supervision and support to assigned staff, as well as the management of the assigned program(s).
- Program management includes program development & review, budgeting, and public consultation.
- The Supervisor ensures that all assigned programs are delivered in accordance with Legislative requirements, Ministry standards, and the Agency policies and procedures; thorough knowledge of relevant legislation and agency policies and procedures is required.
Fort Frances, Ontario (may include some travel)
- Possession of a Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field and five (5) years of experience in a Children’s Mental Health/Child Development setting.
- Be a member in good standing or able to immediately become a member of a College recognized by the Psychotherapy Act.
- Excellent and thorough documentation skills, proven organizational and administrative skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and sound clinical, managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate staff, yet take corrective action when required.
- An awareness of First Nations issues, including knowledge of the communities, family structure, customs and traditions, is an asset.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
- Must possess a valid Class G Ontario Driver's Licence and have access to a reliable vehicle with OPCF6A Insurance endorsement and minimum of $1000 000.00 Liability.
- Clear criminal reference check, Clear Vulnerable Sector check, Clear Internal Records Check and a Clear Driver’s Abstract.
Salary: $73,363 to 92,742 (M.S.W.)
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume by July 13, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, Ontario P9N 3P7
Fax No. (807) 467-5539
We would like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Agency is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process..