(Quote File #34/18)
Hours of Work
33.75 hours per week (Full Time)
The Supervised Access Team Lead is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, and evaluating the supervised Access Program for the district. Primary responsibilities include providing consultation to and training of the casual staff with the Supervised Access Program.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, and evaluating the supervised Access Program for the district. Primary responsibilities include providing consultation to and training of the casual staff with the Supervised Access Program.
- Be familiar with and provide services in compliance with relevant legislation, Ministry regulations and standards, and Agency policies and procedures.
- Complete required documentation in accordance with prescribed Agency, Ministry, and legal standards.
- Provide consultation to and work with other staff, agencies and professionals in the provision of services to children and families.
- Assist with the recruitment, selection, evaluation, and training of Casual Staff.
- Conduct regular staff meetings with Supervised Access Program staff and volunteers for information sharing, support, and on-going training.
- Demonstrated computer skills and good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Fort Frances (may include some travel)
- An Awareness of First Nations issues, including knowledge of the communities, family structure, customs and traditions, is an asset.
- Preference is a B.S.W. or M. S.W. degree with two to three years of experience in Social Work.
- Current certification in 1st Aid/CPR/AED.
- Applicants with similar academic qualifications and related experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid Class G Ontario Driver's Licence and have access to a reliable vehicle with OPCF6A Insurance endorsement and minimum of $1000 000.00 Liability.
- Clear criminal reference check, Clear Vulnerable Sector check, Clear Internal Records Check and a Clear Driver’s Abstract.
Salary: $45,190 to 61,498
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume by August 29, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, Ontario P9N 3P7
Fax No. (807) 467-5539
We would like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Agency is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process..