Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician
2 Full-Time Positions and 1 Part-Time (.5) Position
(Quote File #29/18)
Hours of Work
33.75 hours per week (Full Time)
The Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician is responsible for providing Children’s Mental Health services including assessment, consultation, and intervention. Primary responsibilities involve individual and family assessments as well as individual, family and group treatment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Provide Children’s Mental Health services including: assessment, consultation, and intervention in accordance with prescribed agency, ministry and legal standards.
- Provide consultation to and work with other staff, agencies and professionals in the provision of services to children and families.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and independently.
- Provide and promote preventative children’s mental health programs in the Community.
- Must be able to meet the demands of a heavy case load while meeting reporting deadlines with accuracy and professionalism.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, agency policies and procedures.
- Minimum B.S.W. Degree with two to three years experience in Children’s Mental Health
- Be a member in good standing or able to immediately become a member of a College recognized by the Psychotherapy Act, as authorized to practise the protected act of psychotherapy.
- Applicants with similar academic qualifications and related experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid Class G Ontario Driver's Licence and have access to a reliable vehicle with OPCF6A Insurance endorsement and minimum of $1000 000.00 Liability.
- Clear criminal reference check, Clear Vulnerable Sector check, Clear Internal Records Check and a Clear Driver’s Abstract.
Salary: $45,190 to $68,575 (MSW) per annum
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume by July 6, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, Ontario P9N 3P7
Fax No. (807) 467-5539
We would like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Agency is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process..