Children in the Middle
Working with Separating & Divorcing Parent
When: February 24th 10AM – 4PM
Where: 240 First St. Fort Frances
The workshop will be from 10 am till 4 pm
Lunch will be provided.
- To engage parents in recognizing the effects on children in the middle of parental problems and conflicts.
- To help parents to learn new skills and apply them to their own situations.
- To encourage parents to let their children know that the children’s reactions to being caught in the middle are normal
- To encourage children to give parents feedback when problems are occurring.
- To become knowledgeable on how to reduce the main stressors of divorce and separation.